Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm a year different now

Wow....almost a year since I wrote my last post? How could that be?

Life happens, of course. And there have been many changes. But the main thing was that I was struck by a new idea...an oh-my-gosh-I'm-going-to-write-a-book idea...and wasn't sure that I should/could/wanted to write on this blog about it.

I still don't know how to do that, but figured I'd let you all in about the process of a big project, and how I go about slaying the dragons that guard the treasure of the finished product.

I bet you'll relate, because there are dragons everywhere, guarding everything valuable: money, time, love, recognition, belonging, acceptance, value....you name it, and there's a dragon for it.

Perhaps I'll find a few that you recognize, so I'm going to set off again, and show you what I find along the way. You'll see me try and fail and fall, probably. And I hope you see me get up again and do something new until I succeed. (Well, that IS the whole point, isn't it?)

Come along if you want...and if you do come along, feel free to add in a sword slash here or a pointy-stick jab there at the monsters I'm facing. So much more fun to have a team of adventurers along with me.

Oh, and I'm on Twitter now...another new journey....@1Kristelle

Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment