Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Photos from my Office Re-Energizing process

For all of you who requested it, here are the photos of my Office, Re-Energized!






Everything has a place, with lots of space in-between!













A new Work Station, all from things I already had.












This is my fountain, now with its own illumination, nicely highlighted. It makes a nice peaceful corner in the midst of all the activity.












The blue colors form a kind of wave throughout the office, with splashes of green here and there.








No more clutter on my board....it's now used for my blogging ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Kristelle! Simplify, simplify, simplify! Now you have an office that suits your vibation much better than before. I love how that happens----we "feel" that something is a little off, we take steps to experiment with the "offness" and lo and behold, we create a new space/place/thought form that is "on" at least for the present moment. The allowing of continual change and feeling absolutely fine with that is so freeing, I think.

    Thanks for sharing
    love
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Kristelle. Your house has a lovely vibration anyway, but now it's even better. I love picturing you in your office radiating your "sparkle" to everyone you touch!

    ReplyDelete